Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of discrepancy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Affidavit of discrepancy Empty Affidavit of discrepancy Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:46 am

Chan

Arresto Menor

hi everyone, I'm currently working sa BPO company and we have this benefit called bereavement claim where our company will provide financial assistance if ever na one of our immediate family members died. And unfortunately my brother died. So my issue here is that one of the requirements before I can claim the that benefit is The birth certificate of my brother however the surname of my brother was incorrectly entered by the nurse when the information was submitted to NsO. My brother surname in NSO is just " Clemen" while he used our real surname in all of his requirements as Clemencio. so I'm worried that if I'm going to passed the requirement our Hr might question why our surname are different. so I'm planning to get first an Affidavit of discrepancy for my brother birth certificate. I'm just bothered if we could get that affidavit though my brother was already deceased. thanks!!! Hoping for a reply.

2Affidavit of discrepancy Empty Re: Affidavit of discrepancy Wed Jan 10, 2018 4:08 pm

attyLLL

you should first inquire with your HR what they will require. the affidavit of discrepancy is normally issued by persons who are disinterested (no connection) to you or the deceased

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Affidavit of discrepancy Empty Re: Affidavit of discrepancy Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:44 am

Chan

Arresto Menor

hi! Are you referring po ba Kung Ano irerequire Nila Na ipasa Ko since magkaiba apelyido namin Ng brother Ko per NSO. ? thanks in advance

4Affidavit of discrepancy Empty Re: Affidavit of discrepancy Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:22 pm

attyLLL

yes, ask your HR

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum