Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rights of a seaman's wife

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rights of a seaman's wife Empty Rights of a seaman's wife Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:58 am

babyenzo

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I just want to clarify some things with regards to my rights as a seaman's wife. Before we got married he already has 2 children. I did not asked him to stop supporting them kasi it's their right naman. i have never been his allottee since we got married (almost 4 years ago) because i am as well an OFW. i never asked any financial support from him kasi nagpapatayo sya ng bahay for us and for our a year old baby. Everytime i will ask question about his salary he will get mad at me. Until last 2 weeks ago he asked me to tell my sister to send a certain amount of money to the mother of his two children (his atm is with my sister). It's quite a big amount na hindi ko pa napigilan na wag mag ask. He never answered me. He told me na i dont have the right to ask. Sabi ko i have all the right to ask because i am his wife. He even told me na its not his responsibility to support me because im earning as well. He is not even supporting our child. Yung bahay lang talaga ang pinagkakagastusan nya tsaka monthly naman may allotment yung 2 bata. Bat kelangan magbigay pa sya ng ganon kalaking halaga? What should i do? can i at least exercise my right and be his allotte next time na alis nya? Pde din ba akong mag demand para sa anak namin? Ano po ba ang mga karapatan ko? Thank you po

2Rights of a seaman's wife Empty Re: Rights of a seaman's wife Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:59 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

please post this in the family section of the forum and not here in the labor and employment section

3Rights of a seaman's wife Empty Re: Rights of a seaman's wife Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:27 am

attyLLL

Go to his employer and demand to be his allottee and threaten them that you will file a complaint at POEA. You are supposed to get majority of his monthly income

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum