Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Republic Act No. 6727 section 7 violation from my Company?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Engelton182

Arresto Menor

Na receive ko na cheke ko from my company from Eastwood, yung cheke nakalagay na address to Annapolis Sts., Greenhills, San Juan
na banko eh diba sobrang layo pwede ba yon? diba nasa labor natin yun not more than 1 kilometer yon?

papaano ko ito esescalate? kung mag lalaban sila eh edi kakasuhan ko yung HR nila.

Republic Act No. 6727

Section 7.

Upon written permission of the majority of the employees or workers concerned, all private establishments, companies, businesses, and other entities with twenty five (25) or more employees and located within one (1) kilometer radius to a commercial, savings or rural bank shall pay the wages and other benefits of their employees through any of said banks and within the period of payment of wages fixed by Presidential Decree No. 442, as amended, otherwise known as the Labor Code of the Philippines.

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

RA 6727 Sec 7 was released in 1989. However, there was a Labor Advisory on Payment of Salaries thru ATM Machines released last 1996, that as long as there is an ATM machine within 1 km of the work place of the employee, the employer is deemed in compliance with what is mandated by the government.

You have the right to file but you would be wasting your time.

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

pwede mo naman i deposit yan kahit saang banko.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum