Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIR 2316 inquiry

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIR 2316 inquiry Empty BIR 2316 inquiry Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:21 pm

imagoodsheep

Arresto Menor

I was employed by TPG from January 2017 until April 19, 2017 then I moved to Accenture last April 21, 2017. I submitted my BIR 2316 (issued by TPG) to Accenture this month and received notice from Accenture that there will be a deduction on my salary due to the difference of my new tax. Now my question is, can I ask Accenture that I'm withdrawing my authorization for them to use my BIR 2316 form I submitted as basis for their tax computation due to a tax dispute from my previous company? If this is possible, will Accenture refunded me back the amount they deducted from my salary? As what I have read from a website I can personally file my BIR 2316 on April 2018 directly to BIR. Please enlighten me.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum