Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Office premise

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Office premise Empty Office premise Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:46 pm

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

Hi would a parking lot be considered as an office premise?? We are currently leasing one floor on a building in eastwood... The parking lot is a payparking that anyone could access which is also open to mall goers since it's connected to the mall also. Our office doesn't have reserved slots in the said parking area so technically it's open to anyone. But our office has direct access to the parking area through a common elevator. Thanks

2Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:27 am

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

what is your question? the parking is not being rented by your office.

3Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:57 am

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

Hi sir. Thanks for your response. Yep. The parking lot is not being rented by the office but technically the same building. Would that be considered as a part of an office premises?

4Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Patok

Reclusion Perpetua

No because you are not renting it.  It's a public pay parking.

5Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:56 pm

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

Thank you for the confirmation sir. It's just that I got suspended because of fighting in the parking lot with a co employee. I was suspended for the reason that it's an office premise. I was on restday and not on shift that day. Could I bring that up in the hearing that it's not an office premise and shouldn't be in the hearing in the first place?

6Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:16 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

ang problema mo is fighting is a criminal offense and as such falls within forbiden activities whether you are on duty or wherver you are.

7Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:13 pm

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

Thanks for your response sir. Which has to be filed in court to be proven right? Dpf that was issued to me was a different case. It's for fighting within office premises. I'm just referring to the steps for the hearing within our h.r.

8Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:12 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

no. It has to be filed in court para ka makulong. Remember an admin case does not require the same burden of proof as a court case. You can argue semantics all you want the result will be the same.

9Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:35 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

"fighting' is NOT a crime or an offense but the consequences thereof may be considered as such.

10Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:12 am

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

That's exactly what I meant sir. The offense that I'm being charged of is.....
Acts against peace and order specifically under assaulting or inflicting bodily harm (Assaulting or fighting WITHIN Company premise resulting in any kind of injury or any violent behavior even if nor harm was actually inflicted to another or outside company premise while on OFFICIAL DUTY except in case of defense of one's self or another against unprovoked assault) That is the exact alleged violation that was charged that's why I was suspended. I was on Rest day that day and the HR supervisor is claiming that the parking area in the same building but a pay public parking is saying that it's still company premise.

11Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:44 am

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

That's exactly what I meant sir. The offense that I'm being charged of is.....
Acts against peace and order specifically under assaulting or inflicting bodily harm (Assaulting or fighting WITHIN Company premise resulting in any kind of injury or any violent behavior even if nor harm was actually inflicted to another or outside company premise while on OFFICIAL DUTY except in case of defense of one's self or another against unprovoked assault) That is the exact alleged violation that was charged that's why I was suspended. I was on Rest day that day and the HR supervisor is claiming that the parking area in the same building but a pay public parking is saying that it's still company premise.

12Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:23 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

You can file a dispute against the suspension with your HR.

13Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:23 am

Wutang001

Arresto Menor

That's the problem sir. My TL advised me that I'm due for termination today. I have received a text message from hr telling me to go to the office yesterday to sign the CAF. Im currently out of town attending to some personal matters. They have advised me that I only have up until today to sign it. Is that legal?

14Office premise Empty Re: Office premise Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:13 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Wutang001 wrote:That's the problem sir. My TL advised me that I'm due for termination today. I have received a text message from hr telling me to go to the office yesterday to sign the CAF. Im currently out of town attending to some personal matters. They have advised me that I only have up until today to sign it. Is that legal?

We don't even know what your term CAF is?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum