Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Name

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Name Empty Company Name Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:38 am

jp1032

Arresto Menor

Mga atty, eto yung situation ko

Previously employed ako sa "Company B" na member ng group of companies ni "Company A" which is the mother company ng pinapasukan ko. Pede ko ba ilagay sa resume ko yung "Company A" instead na yung "Company B" dahil mas kilala si "Company A" kahit na yung nakalagay sa employment contract, SSS, BIR, HDMF, and other documents ko ay kay "Company B" nakapangalan? Madalas kasi nirerepresent namin sa mga client ay "Company A" instead na "Company B". Possible ba na hindi ituloy yung application ko or makasuhan ako later kapag nalaman na kay "Company B" ako employed instead na "Company A" kahit pa na pinaliwanag ko na part ni "Company A" si "Company B"?.

BTW, yung HR, at accounting ni "Company A" at "Company B" ay iisa lang.

2Company Name Empty Re: Company Name Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:41 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

You should still state Company B as your company and indicate that it is a member of the Company A.

i.e. Mapua Institute of Technology, a member of the YGC (Yuchengko Group of Companies).
PS Bank - a member of the Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company.

3Company Name Empty Re: Company Name Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:58 pm

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Kahit iisa lang mga HR and accounting nila, magkaiba parin yung dalawang kumpanyang sina company A and B. Kahit pa pareho pa ng may-ari, magkaibang kumpanya parin sila. Basahin mo to, baka lang makatulong sayo. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/business-separate-corporate-personality

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum