Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it true I may not be criminally liable for the unpaid bills?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

and091400@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

I am planning to stop paying my postpaid LTE plan. Is it true I may not be criminally liable for the unpaid bills? I just want to know the consequences i might be facing? I understand i will be receiving calls from the telecom company or notice from a law firm. Can i be imprisoned or how certain there could be a case for me in court? my point here....once there is a legal action against me, then this is 100% be filed in court? Therefore securing Police or NBI clearance is very bmuch affected , right?

Pls reply. thank you.

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

check your contract with the telco

arnoldventura

Reclusion Perpetua

Unless there is another violation of the law committed (such as swindling, fraud, etc.), the rule is that there is no imprisonment for non-payment of debt. In other words, there can be no criminal liability for non-payment of debt. Try reading this. I hope this helps. https://www.alburovillanueva.com/credit-debt-collection

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum