Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Psychological Exam when filing RA9262

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Psychological Exam when filing RA9262 Empty Psychological Exam when filing RA9262 Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:41 pm

Elie

Arresto Menor

Hi, good evening. Newbie here. Smile

I went to the police station earlier to supposedly file RA 9262 against my husband. Since my case will be under psychological abuse, I was advised to get a psychological exam from a psychiatrist first, so that I will have a strong evidence. Now, my question is, can I get a psychological exam from a registered psychometrician instead of a psychiatrist? And how much do you think it costs?

Hope someone answers my question. Thank you!

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Better get yourself scheduled at a government facility.

3Psychological Exam when filing RA9262 Empty Re: Psychological Exam when filing RA9262 Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:09 pm

Elie

Arresto Menor

Specifically which gov't facility you mean, ma'am/sir? According to the police from the women's desk, the government does not cover or shoulder such exams. And sadly, getting myself a psychologist for my psychological exam is too expensive for me. It costs 25k since it includes court appearances as an expert witness. *sigh

4Psychological Exam when filing RA9262 Empty Re: Psychological Exam when filing RA9262 Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:55 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Where I am from I ask my clients to have themselves scheduled for appointment at the government facility for mental health. They pay the fee of course, and the government doctor examining them could be compelled by subpoena to testify.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum