Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company Registration

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Company Registration Empty Company Registration Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:02 pm

chimieylove

Arresto Menor

Hi,

Meron po kaming organization started last October 2016. Hindi po registered ang company pero ipaparegister na po namin. So nag hire kami ng iilan ng nagwowork until now.

Foreigner po ang parang financer ng mismong company. Tanong ko lang po pwede po ba nya iown ang 100% rights ng company kapag corporation ang gusto namin iestablish? At ano pong mga kailangan nya at ilang days po usually ang nacoconsume pag ganito.

Second option po is registering the company as sole po, pero under a Filipino name. Pag ganito naman pong case, gaano katagal po usually ang nacoconsume na days?

Thank you po. Smile Smile Smile

2Company Registration Empty Re: Company Registration Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:03 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

2nd option is illegal. pls don't ask those types of questions here

3Company Registration Empty Re: Company Registration Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:12 pm

chimieylove

Arresto Menor

Paano po naging illegal?
Kahit po ang magiging owner na mismo ay Filipino? Hindi na yung foreigner illegal po iyon?
Thank you.

4Company Registration Empty Re: Company Registration Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:21 am

mikos23

mikos23
Reclusion Perpetua

chimiey

First I don't think this is a labor and employment case. you should ask this in a proper thread.

Here is my 2 cent. If a foreigner wanted to own 100% rights of the business as a corporation, yes pwede yun. you have to register to SEC. However, a 100% owned by a foreigner will mean that you have to put up a bond with the Philippine government, and he have to maintain that bond until he dissolve his company here.

Luke was saying that its illegal because the Filipino that will front the business have not put up a capital. He is just fronting for a foreigner and this could be deemed as a sort of money laundering.

again, this are my opinion. to get accurate answer, kindly ask it on the right thread and not here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum