Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

No middle name

+12
mhona3187
shumate
blessmexd
ibonidarna
MamaJO
desh2185
marselle
Daphne
brasiltashkent
flawn
attyLLL
cuajo30
16 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No middle name Empty No middle name Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:11 pm

cuajo30

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I do not have a middle name on my birth certificate since i am an illegit child born in 1980. I am also using my mother's surname.

However the ff. documents, i have been using my mother's middle name as well:
1. SSS
2. TIN
3. PRC license
4. Bank accounts
5. Transcript of Records
6. Philhealth
7. PAGIBIG

I applied for a passport in 2005 and was initially declined. Upon submission of an affidavit of the same person, I was granted a Phil. passport using my birth certificate name.

I lost my passport and SSS ID in 2007. Now I need to apply for a new passport and loan with SSS but my docs are not the same. Kindly help and tell me what needs to be done.

Should I furnish an affidavit of the same person and submit it to the agency's above to change my records?

You can email me at kreyzblue@gmail.com

Thanks!

2No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:47 pm

attyLLL

you should ask those individual agencies what their policy is and what is the process to change your name.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:33 pm

flawn

Arresto Menor

hi... i'm just browsing the net hoping to find answer to my problem the i saw this page... i hope you can help me...
I can relate to the problem above... my daughter has no middle name in birth certicicate and in her passport as well but she is using my middle name in school for 11 years now and to other documents such as bank account is it possible i'll just submit affidavit to change her name in birth certificate and in passport to she could have a complete name in her BC because she really wanted to have a complete name with a Given Name...Middle Name and a Surname... hope you could help me

4No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:21 am

attyLLL

i take it your child is illegitimate? if so, she really does not have a middle name. the process to change her name is to file a case in court.

it will be better to adjust her school and bank records to conform to her birth certificate.

5No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 am

brasiltashkent

Arresto Menor

Good day!
Im 21y/o now
Im illegitimate child so that im using my mother's surname and i have no middle name.
My problem is, when i get my local birth certificate in manila city hall, it indicated my name and my mothers surname, no middle name.
but when i get my NSO, there is no name, it indicated only my mothers surname, still no middle.
So, what can i do to register my name in NSO?
What papers should i prepare?

Thank you very much and more power.

6No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:10 pm

attyLLL

in the nso copy, you have no first name? inquire with the civil registrar if they can consider that a typo error and correct it with an administrative petition under ra 9048. if they refuse, your remedy is to file a petition in court to correct it.

7No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Wed May 18, 2011 12:35 pm

Daphne

Arresto Menor

Good day. My daughter is 15 years old and is an illigitimate child thus, she doesnt have a middle name on her birth certificate. We are going to migrate to Canada sometime this year and i have to get her a passport. Should i just apply a passport for her without a middle name as shown in her birth certificate or is there any legal action i should do?

will appreciate your immediate reply, thank you very much.

Daphne

8No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Fri May 20, 2011 9:45 pm

attyLLL

just apply using the name on her passport. illegit children who have surname of the mother really have no middle name.

9No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Sat May 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Daphne

Arresto Menor

Thank you very much for the advice attorney, really appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Daphne Smile

10No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:36 pm

marselle

Arresto Menor

Good day Atty. My son was born illegitimate thus using my surname and no middle name. Ever since he went to school all his records were named after his father, my surname as his middle name. He's 11 yrs old now. I was married to his father 10yrs already. What will I do since I want his surname in his birth record change to his father's surname. Thank you and more power.

11No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Sun May 06, 2012 7:19 pm

desh2185

Arresto Menor

my problem is different with this topic but its somewhat related Smile
my daughter is using my middle name and surname
how can i change this so the middle name can be deleted since ive read illegitimate doesnt need middle name

pls help me thanks

12No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Sun May 20, 2012 11:08 am

MamaJO

Arresto Menor

i need a lawyer... wala akong pera since i just lost my job last week, pero i honour my commitments. my son is legit. my husband left 1992 (ganun lang) while i was 5 months pregnant with my son. i went abroad, 1996 i asked my mother and my son to visit me in Beijing. they could not get dswd permission as no parent was around. they went to nso (sta mesa pa noon) and came up with 'no record of marriage' which lead us to believe na hindi pala ako kasal. to get my son a passport, my sister did a late registration for my son using my maiden name, no middle name. 19 na sya ngayon, using my middle name and maiden name for school records and everything. i once applied for nso copy, ang lumalabas ung galing p rin sa hospital with his father's name. my son and i had a long talk about it (maraming beses na) and he wants to continue using my name. we never saw the man since 1992. in fact, i have already gotten a court decision declaring him dead in 2008. cheers my son wants to be a cpa lawyer. SY2012 is his 4th year in bs accountancy. I have been a solo parent since 1992 and i am aware that i have only a year and a bit to correct his identification. bago man lang sya grumadweyt. what do i do attyLLL?

13No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 pm

ibonidarna

ibonidarna
Reclusion Perpetua

@marselle

File a joint affidavit of legitimation with your husband at the LCR. Submit your CENOMAR, Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate of the Child, Baptismal Certificate, School records of the child.

@desh2185
File a Petition for Correction of Entry of Certificate of Birth before the court.

14No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:45 pm

blessmexd

Arresto Menor

hello po. illegitimate child po ako. ang surname ko po sa mother ko, pero may middle name po ako, bale ang middle name ko is sa mother ko. tama po ba na may middle name ako and sa mother ko? 1992 po ako pinanganak, plano ko po kasi kumuha ng passport baka magconflict sa middle name ko. may mga nabasa po kasi ako na kapag illegitimate child,walang middle name,dapat po ba talaga wala? salamat po

15No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:14 pm

shumate

Arresto Menor

Good day!
eversince nag-aral ako, shumate baldon royo na ang nasa mga records ko even sa college. pero nung kumuha ako ng LCR copy, ang nakalagay lang ay Mate Baldon, lumalabas na illigitimate ako pero kasal parents ko. yun nga lng nagpakasal sila nung 7 year old na ako.
i need to get my board exam kaya lng wala ako maipakita na NSO copy bearing the name that i use during college. the only documents i have bearing shumate baldon royo was my Baptismal certificate and my TOR sa college. wala na ako makitang documents na magpapatunay na anak nga ako ng father ko kasi walang available records and he died 12 years ago. i have an affidavit stating same person, pero enough ba iyon para makapag apply ako ng board exam and passport?

NOW, what should i do? Mas prefer ko na gamitin yung name na matagal ko na ginamit instead yung nasa LCR. Yung RA 10172 o Clerical Error Law was already passed and signed, sakop ba ako nung law na iyon?
Please enlightenment about this matter. Thank you very much.

16No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:51 am

mhona3187

Arresto Menor

Good Day!
We have the same case ni blessmexd. Pero anak ko po ang illegitimate. Nung nanganak po ako nung 2007 hindi ako aware tungkol sa middle name ng illegitimate child. Kaya nilagay ko po ang middle name ko sa birth certificate ng baby ko. So we have the same middle and surname. Balak ko po sana na ipatanggal ang middle name nya dahil lumalabas na magkapatid kame. Anu-ano po bang proseso ang kelangan kong gawin? Salamat po.

17No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Mon May 06, 2013 3:33 pm

jsm21

Arresto Menor

my son is illegit..his middle name registered in nso is mine, so technically he's like my sibling..what is the process that i need/we need to go through?

18No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Tue May 14, 2013 12:06 pm

erickjordanvillanueva

Arresto Menor

Good morning po attorny ako po si ERICK JORDAN VILLANUEVA,Naka Tira po sa Sta.Rosa City,Laguna,23 yrs.old napo ako.Wala po ako Ginagamit na Middle Initial .Nag Apply po ako work abroad, Sa isang Agency ,Ang destination ko po ay Sa Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,Dapat po For stamping Na yung aking po passport,kaso po hindi po na stamping yung Aking Passport sa Embassy.Tinatanung po sa Embassy Kung bakit wala daw po ako Middle initial Kaya hindi po na Stamping yung aking passport. Tama po ba itong aking mga binigay na""Supporting Papers po Gaya po Ng " Joint Affidavit Of Supplemental Report at yung pong Photo Copy ng Aking CErtified of Birth Certificate... Salamat po and God bless you po ,,Attorny

19No middle name Empty No Middle Name, with father consent Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:51 pm

oyoboyo

Arresto Menor

Good Day,

I am having problem with my NSO Birth Certificate.
My middle name is blank because my parents is not yet married when I am born. But the civil registrar already approved that I can use my fathers' last name with no middle name.

Now that I want to fix my Birth certificate, the civil registrar want to change my last name to my mothers maiden name first, then after that I need to request again to change it to may fathers last name.

Is there any way I can request to just add my middle name with instead of doing two processes? My concern is if, when the first step is done and something happen to me, my legal last name will be my mothers maiden name which is not in all of my records and documents.

20No middle name Empty Re: No middle name Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Rodelyndelfin

Arresto Menor

Hi sir/mam I just want to ask about my problem. In my birth cert the name is Rodelyn P. DELFIN. My parents are not married, and im using my moms last name. Is it ok for me to apply for passport and just tell the teller not to put middle name? Or do i have to go to NSo and complete it. I was initially rejected because of my name. What should i do? Is it ok if I will get new NBI clearance without my middle name or just the initial? Please reply

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum