Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

my wife now living with lesbian

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1my wife now living with lesbian  Empty my wife now living with lesbian Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:25 am

secret of me

Arresto Menor

1. can I file legal separation?
2. can I get my daughter to my wife?
3. can I prohibit the lesbian to be with my daughter and not to post any picture to social media of my daughter with her?

2my wife now living with lesbian  Empty Re: my wife now living with lesbian Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:11 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

1. if she abandoned you for more than a year, yes.
2. if you are married, you can have shared custody. if you want sole custody, you have to battle it out in court.
3. no unless you have a court order doing so.

3my wife now living with lesbian  Empty Re: my wife now living with lesbian Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Homosexuality is a ground for legal separation.
2. If your daughter is below seven years old, you will have to prove your wife is unfit. An assertion that she is a lesbian and therefore she should be deprived of custody is both insufficient and discriminatory.
3. It's a free country and unless the photo of your daughter is being used to further some illegal trade, NO.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum