Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Always HIT on NBI

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Always HIT on NBI Empty Always HIT on NBI Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:54 pm

joeycabz

Arresto Menor

HI! I am always in fear of applying for a new company specially I know that I need to get an NBI clearance. I always have a HIT status whenever I get one. I just want to ask if salary loans from a cooperative, or AVON products not paid a criminal record for you to get a HIT status?

2Always HIT on NBI Empty Re: Always HIT on NBI Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:21 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

loan are usually under civil case. keep in mind that HIT on the NBI just means that on the preliminary check of your records, you may have a name sake who has a record. hence, further checking is required by NBI. if you don't have a case, clearance will be issued. if you have a case, NBI will just refer you to the court where your case is filed. they will not arrest you on the spot.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum