Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

sales quota based on salary

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sales quota based on salary Empty sales quota based on salary Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 am

tenga

Arresto Menor

Tama or legal po ba na mataas daw ang quota namin kasi mataas din daw sahod namin...salary discrepancy daw sabi ng boss namin.

2sales quota based on salary Empty Re: sales quota based on salary Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

neilie

Arresto Menor

to add atty

here's a summary

Employee 1 long time supervisor

then issue happens; the company decided to "transfer"

now he is a rank and file position with salary of a supervisor

after a year changes happen in there evaluation/KPI plan

base on the KPI employee 1 have a higher KPI compare to other employee

the boss of employee told him it is base on the salary since employee 1 have a higher salary than others

now the question, is it legal to do that if the employee 1 have a higher KPI compare to others even though his work is the same as everybody else

3sales quota based on salary Empty Re: sales quota based on salary Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:37 am

attyLLL

sorry, are your questions related?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

4sales quota based on salary Empty Re: sales quota based on salary Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:05 pm

tenga

Arresto Menor

opo atty.

5sales quota based on salary Empty Re: sales quota based on salary Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:59 pm

attyLLL

my test will be whether the higher kpi's are still reasonable. if so, I would side with management

from a practical point of view, the demoted person should demonstrate that he is trying to do better.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum