Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

My rights as a legal wife

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My rights as a legal wife Empty My rights as a legal wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:48 am

Jean Claire Dean

Arresto Menor

Good day, we got married last 2013 after living together since 2004. As i'ved seen in some topics here, every assets aquired during your marriage are considered conjugal properties, if I'm not mistaken?
The question is, my husband started selling some assets like the farm, and recently the Strada pick-up.
He is the only one keeping the money, even the monthly income from the house rentals. He never gave me half of the money. What should I do, I am worried that nothing will be left for me in the end..
Thanks and more power!

2My rights as a legal wife Empty Re: My rights as a legal wife Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:21 pm

xtianjames

Reclusion Perpetua

confront your husband at tell him your issues. if nothing happens consult a lawyer personally.

3My rights as a legal wife Empty Re: My rights as a legal wife Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:23 am

Jean Claire Dean

Arresto Menor

I discuss it with him this morning, he said that I will only have the right as his wife when he's dead and that he will make his will and testament regarding the assets. He has an illegitimate daught 22 yrs old now. I assume that if something happens to him, nothing will be left for me. What should I do now.

4My rights as a legal wife Empty Re: My rights as a legal wife Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:26 pm

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Jean Claire Dean wrote:I discuss it with him this morning,  he said that I will only have the right as his wife when he's dead and that he will make his will and testament regarding the assets.  He has an illegitimate daught 22 yrs old now.  I assume that if something happens to him,  nothing will be left for me.  What should I do now.

Hire a lawyer and go to court. You could have the sale of community property invalidated, especially if what is involved is land.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum