Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Traitor Company

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Traitor Company Empty Traitor Company Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:57 pm

SadPigggy

Arresto Menor

Good evening Attorney,
I was terminated by my employer due to misconduct and fraud. I admitted the mistakes done. Initially I was interrogated and video(illegally / without consent by the interrogator). Days after, the hr issued a notice to explain. In return, I submitted my reply and informed then that I might not be able to attend the hearing cause I am seeking a medical health treatment for psychotic depressions. During the days, prior the hearing I was coordinating with immediate superior and she is coordinating our HR on how I can clear off my name. My immediate superior told me to settle what I have as per HR. So I did inform the said amount and deposited it as advised. during the hearing time, i was not around but was coordinating with hr and assets security team. During those time they have already made a decision and that was still terminate me. To my surprise, I was not informed but instead the security team and hr set up a meeting with me and told me to tell them everything what I know. So I did with good intent to help the company and help my case too. Days after, My mum received a call from hr, informing them my case which violate my right to privacy of communication. As days pass, I received an official verdict. i was terminated but there was still a case to be filed both civil and criminal charges for the loss of the company.

My question is:
1. I was the one who informed them about loopholes on the process thus leading to more potential case to be filed against me. Is it valid?
2. Was the initial agreement of settlement is still valid?

2Traitor Company Empty Re: Traitor Company Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:59 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You admitted committing fraud, and you are still liable.

Your supervisor might not have any authority to clear you or make any settlement.

Still, any payment does not automatically absolve or clear a person of liability.

http://www.councilviews.com

3Traitor Company Empty Re: Traitor Company Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:05 am

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

If your interview was done in an office setting, while there were persons watching and obviously in the workplace, you cannot call that a private conversation.

Obviously, it appears that you have completely sidestepped the fact that you have defrauded your company.

It appears from your narration that you were given the opportunity to explain as you have given your reply and were even informed to appear at an investigation hearing, but you refused to take it for your own personal reasons (i.e. your alleged psychotic episodes). The company cannot just wait for you to appear whenever you feel like it.

Was the "settlement agreement" you were referring to in writing? Because again, you might have mistaken the efforts of your HR to arrive at the truth of what transpired during an anomaly with "settlement." If you did something wrong admit it and pay for the consequences. DON'T PLAY VICTIM.

From your narration, it appears none of your rights were violated, you even admit STEALING from the company.

Last edited by Jadis on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Traitor Company Empty Re: Traitor Company Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:45 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Just to verify, are you asking people in this site to help you find loopholes of your committed misconduct and fraud? We don't condone that. Your company has every right to demand from you and better be ready for that.

Like JADIS stated, don't play the victim here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum