Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Empty I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:38 pm

Tanong123

Arresto Menor

THIS IS THE STORY.

I STARTED TO WORK SINCE APRIL 10 2017 UNTIL I MAY 10 2017 ONLY TO THEIR COMPANY. BECAUSE I DONT SEE FUTURE IN THEIR COMPANY SO IDECIDE MAY 5 TO TALK WITH MY EMPLOYER THAT IM GOING TO LEAVE IN APRIL 10 THEN MY EMPLOYER REPLYED ME THAT I WILL FACE SOME DAMAGE AND VIOLATION REGARDING TO THEIR CONTRACT THAT I DONT EVEN SIGN. THEY WANT ME TO FINE 10K FOR THAT VIOLATION. AND NOW THAT HE KNEW ALREADY THAT I DID NOT SIGN TO CONTRACT BEFORE I START BECAUSE OF THEIR FAULT TOO. NOW THIS IS MY CONCERN SINCE I START APRIL 10 2017 UNTIL MY LAST DUTY MAY 10 2017 I DIDNT RECEIVE MY SALARY EVEN THEY ARE GIVING SALARY IN 10-25 IN A MONTH. SO NOW I TEXT MY EMPLOYER AND THEIR MARKETING CALL ME AND SAYS I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 30-45DAYS TO CLAIM OR TO GET MY SALARY. IS THIS DEAL IS LEGAL? HELP ME BECAUSE THIS IS MY 1ST JOB AND WORST EXP. EVER. THANKS ANYONE WANT TO ANSWER ME NEWBIE HERE

2I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Empty Re: I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:37 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes final pay usually takes 30-60 days

3I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Empty Re: I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:46 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Tanong123 wrote:THIS IS THE STORY.

I STARTED TO WORK SINCE APRIL 10 2017 UNTIL I MAY 10 2017 ONLY TO THEIR COMPANY. BECAUSE I DONT SEE FUTURE IN THEIR COMPANY SO IDECIDE MAY 5 TO TALK WITH MY EMPLOYER THAT IM GOING TO LEAVE IN APRIL 10 THEN MY EMPLOYER REPLYED ME THAT I WILL FACE SOME DAMAGE AND VIOLATION REGARDING TO THEIR CONTRACT THAT I DONT EVEN SIGN. THEY WANT ME TO FINE 10K FOR THAT VIOLATION. AND NOW THAT HE KNEW ALREADY THAT I DID NOT SIGN TO CONTRACT BEFORE I START BECAUSE OF THEIR FAULT TOO.  NOW THIS IS MY CONCERN SINCE I START APRIL 10 2017 UNTIL MY LAST DUTY MAY 10 2017 I DIDNT RECEIVE MY SALARY EVEN THEY ARE GIVING SALARY IN 10-25 IN A MONTH. SO NOW I TEXT MY EMPLOYER AND THEIR MARKETING CALL ME AND SAYS I HAVE TO WAIT FOR 30-45DAYS TO CLAIM OR TO GET MY SALARY. IS THIS DEAL IS LEGAL? HELP ME BECAUSE THIS IS MY 1ST JOB AND WORST EXP. EVER. THANKS ANYONE WANT TO ANSWER ME NEWBIE HERE

as long as it is "reasonable time" then yes 30-45 days is legal.

but you also have the obligation to have yourself cleared by the employer.

and also speaking of legal - you had the obligation to render at least 30 days notice before your actual resignation date.

also, notwithstanding a contract, if the company has proof that you were employed, you may be liable for damages because of the lack of a 30-day notice prior to resignation.

http://www.councilviews.com

4I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Empty Re: I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:44 am

Tanong123

Arresto Menor

THE PROBLEM IS MY EMPLOYER DONT WANT TO TALK OR EVEN REPLY TO MY MESSAGE HE ALWAYS ASK FOR HIS MARKETING TO TALK WITH ME. ITS ALREADY JUNE 13 UNTIL NOW THEY DONT UPDATE ME WHEN WHERE I CAN GET MY SALARY. AND I WANT TO ASK IF MY SALARY HAVE A DEDUCTION BECAUSE OF THAT DAMAGE "CALLED"

5I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Empty Re: I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:11 am

Tanong123

Arresto Menor

Nag text na staff nila at ang sabi kakatapos lang nila mbigay ung backpay ng isa na nag resign. At my isa pang susunod pagtapos nya saka palang ako ma lineup. Parang sobrang tagal naman yata ng process nito 1month na mahigit at hindi naman din ganun kalaki sasahurin ko dpa maibigay 😈

6I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Empty Re: I NEED HELP NEWBIE HERE Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:49 pm

alexlin

Arresto Menor

good afternoon po, i don't know where to send you the message, so dito ko nalng po isinend.

i'm planning to resign to my 1 year contract in a private school, i am a teacher by the way, i signed the contract last month, and now i realized that i can continue due to it is quiet far from our home and the work is so tiring and exhausting, and also there is an incident that they didn't put my name in the list of LET passers, for your information the rate of the LET passer i lower than the passers, but i've passed the exam already and also i submitted the result to them. they didn't inform me about those things before signing the contract, and i can't remember what is in the contract.

is there anything i can do about it? is there any chance i can resign?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum