Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

adopted child

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adopted child Empty adopted child Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:59 pm

jay0101

Arresto Menor

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hingi sana ako ng advice regarding sa adopted child namin. Newly born siya nung ibinigay sa amin at ipinangalan sa amin yung birth certificate ng bata na kami ang parent niya. Pumirma sa kasulatan yung ina ng bata na kusang loob niyang ibinigay yung anak niya sa amin at testigo ang kanyang mother o lola ng bata.
After a few days, may napagtanungan kaming lawyer kung paano ilegalize yung adoption ang sabi niya kung nasa pangalan na namin yung bata, wala ng problema, so we held on to his word. Lately meron akong napanood na program sa TV na tackled yung issue about adoption at nasabi dun na yung ginawa naming process ay falsification of legal document.
Gusto ko sanang ilegalize yung adoption ng bata, sa ngayon ay 6 years old na siya.
Anong mga steps ang dapat naming gawin at paano ang mga proseso nito.
Maraming salamat and God bless.

2adopted child Empty Re: adopted child Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:16 pm

attyLLL

i would argue the more proper term is simulation of birth.

they once offered an amnesty on simulation to allow proper process of adoption. i recommend you wait for them to offer it again

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3adopted child Empty Re: adopted child Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:31 am

jay0101

Arresto Menor

AttyLLL,
Thanks for the reply, prompted me to make some searching and found;

"The House of Representatives has approved on third and final reading a bill extending the prescriptive period to rectify simulated births and allow informally adopted children to enjoy the benefits due them.

House Bill 3543 seeks to amend Republic Act 8552 or the Domestic Adoption Act of 1998 by extending the period to apply for correction of birth registration and petition for adoption from 1998 to December 31, 2018.

The period applies only to simulation of birth that was made for the best interest of the child who has been consistently considered and treated as the daughter or son by that person."

Will wait na lang na maaprubahan sa Senate and by the President.
Thank you and God bless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum