Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need tips and advice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need tips and advice Empty Need tips and advice Fri May 26, 2017 3:22 am

whichiswhich

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My friend will be taking up his law entrance exam in Arellano University. Also, I am planning to attend law school in the future. Can you give me some advice and tips on how the law entrance exam works? I am also aware that there is an interview after I pass the exam. Can you also give us some tips about the interview questions?

Thank you.

PS: If there's already a related thread, please link it because I'm a new member and I'm not aware if this thread has already been posted. Thanks a lot!

2Need tips and advice Empty Re: Need tips and advice Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:22 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Have you already taken the PHILSAT? You may want to check on the requirements of taking up PHILSAT before anything else since it is a pre-requisite now before you are allowed to enter any law school in our country.

Arellano's entrance exam is more of like a college entrance exam that tests your IQ, in my recollection of my last take on such. If you are used to taking such exams, then you will do just fine.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum