Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Korean Employer used my name for his business (no concent)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

april0011

Arresto Menor

Hi, I would like to ask your advice with regards to my employer. ive been working for more than a year now as an assistant to my boss, and last April he told me that he will eliminate my taxes so i can get my salary full, but i have to sign some paper works with his accountant. on my excitement i did sign the papers, now as i am reviewing some papers for filing i saw that my boss managed to use my name and signature to open a new business without me knowing. i am afraid because what if he violates the law using that business and it will be on my name. im planning to resign now and i am seeking advice on what to do or can i file a complaint to my korean boss. please help me. thank you

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if ikaw ang nilagay nya as owner, then congratulations!!! you are the proud owner of a business. mag pa burger ka naman Wink but seriously you can take ownership if the documents used are really yours

april0011

Arresto Menor

Thats the problem, now this korean is telling me that i have to pay all expenses, taxes and all duties for that business that he operates under my name. How can i own a business when im only just an employee. Just because I am resigning from my job he is blackmailing me like this. He even offered me money to settle the issue but after it is settled he said, for all i know he will just double cross me like what he do to his clients. Im seeking advice from PAO hopefully they can help.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Then that also means you can sell the business. Corporation ba? If pao has agreed to take on your case, that will will be better than asking for advice here.

Jadis

Jadis
Reclusion Perpetua

Since you already sought legal assistance with the PAO, just wait and follow the advice that the lawyer gives there.

I don't think it's right to benefit from something you know you did not have a hand in creating. In the event that something goes wrong with the business or if it is engaged in something illegal you cannot claim innocence later on if you go along with it or attempt to sell it as though it were yours.

To be blunt: YOUR BOSS USED YOU AS A DUMMY. For all you know the business is a front for some illegal activity so I suggest that you come clean and report to the permits and licensing division of the city (if the business permit is under your name), the BIR and the City Prosecutor's Office that you are being used.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum