Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

10% interest

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

110% interest  Empty 10% interest Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:43 pm

faith02

Arresto Menor

Hi maam/sir,
ako po rose i just want to seek legal advise from you kasi po my family nagkaroon ng utang sa isang tao ng 180 thousand po ayon sa paper agreement they will pay 180 thousand with in 8months if not kukunin nila ang house and lot namin,but unfortunately hindi po na byaran kc financially wala po tlga kaming pera na ganyan ka laki but hinuhulogan po namin ito every month but sa interest lng na pupunta at sa tuwing babayad po kami wala po siyang binibigay na receipt at pirma lng po sana to prove that we give that sam of money. Until then she demanded that we should give it back to whole 180thousand and she will stop the interest or else she will get our house/lot. we produce have of it dn we ask how much the total of our debt we foundout that our total debt is 64500thousand times 3 to our principal.
Question: 1.what should we do po?
2. What will do also if we ask receipt or sign ask a proof that we pay that certain amount and she will not give us. pls help me for this matter po thank you very much.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum