Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Signing of Nursing Cases

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Signing of Nursing Cases Empty Signing of Nursing Cases Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:53 am

nsg032288

Arresto Menor

Greetings...

I am a a former clinical instructor of a College of nursing in pangasinan. i just want to have an inquiry regarding my previous employer, regarding the signing of cases of students. They are signing the cases of nursing students in behalf of me.

Whereas, i did not issue any authorization letter to sign cases of the students. Further, they delegated a clinical instructor presently working to sign cases in behalf of me.

Can i file a case against my previous employer? Who are those be liable?

The Dean? The Employer? The Present CI?

Tnx a God Bless..Hoping for your immediate response.

2Signing of Nursing Cases Empty Re: Signing of Nursing Cases Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:03 am

nsg032288

Arresto Menor

Professional Regulations Commission
Nursing Cases po tinutikoy q. tnx

3Signing of Nursing Cases Empty Re: Signing of Nursing Cases Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:23 am

attyLLL

first, write a letter to the college informing them that what you found out and direct them to cease immediately.

your action should be against the school and those directly involved in what happened.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum