Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hold Departure Order

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hold Departure Order Empty Hold Departure Order Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:33 am

raymond101

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty.,

Just last week,I learned from a friend who asked the B. of Immigration that I have an HDO for a Reckless Imprudence issued in 2000. I am just wondering how because I was able to leave the Philippines on December 2001, and haven't backed since then. I am now residing in San Francisco, California and is already a naturalized American citizen. I want to visit my relatives there but I don't know what steps to do. Please help !

Sincerely,
Raymond

2Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:02 am

attyLLL

perhaps the order was issued after you left.

it depends on whether it is an hdo or wlo which was filed and whether it was the court or just the doj which issued it, and when.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:14 am

raymond101

Arresto Menor

Dear AttyLLL,

Thank you very much for your quick response. I really appreciate it.
I was told by my niece that I have another one issued not by the Court but by the Department of Justice on October 2008. Would my niece be entertained at DOJ if I ask her to inquire there? I really want to visit my relatives and friends soon.
Please tell me the difference between an HDO issued by the DOJ and one issued by a Court. Is WLO mean watchlist? What is the difference if my information is wrong and that I am on WLO instead of on HDO?

How can my niece contact you there just in case I finally decide to work on this so I could go visit. The problem is I can not afford to stay longer there because of my work here. How do we go about this?

Sincerely,
Raymond

4Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:48 pm

attyLLL

how about the case you are facing? i take it someone was hurt. don't you have any plans of settling that case?

you, your authorized agent or your lawyer can look into the matter with the doj. my guess is that it is just a WLO which will require an notarized application for lifting.

you can contact me at attylllaw@gmail.com

5Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:07 am

natatangingtanong

Arresto Menor

ten years ago nagkaroon po ako ng HDO pero nung nag check po ako sa Burue of immigration kasama po ang pangalan ko sa sa mga na lift na na HDO, ibig sabihin po ba nito ay maaari na akong makalabas ng bansa?

6Hold Departure Order Empty Re: Hold Departure Order Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:37 pm

attyLLL

most probably yes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum