Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANY LAWYER IN PAMPANGA AREA?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ANY LAWYER IN PAMPANGA AREA? Empty ANY LAWYER IN PAMPANGA AREA? Sun Mar 05, 2017 10:50 am

ikymaligscott

Arresto Menor

looking for a lawyer near pampanga for my VAWC case against my husband. yung mura lang po ha

2ANY LAWYER IN PAMPANGA AREA? Empty Re: ANY LAWYER IN PAMPANGA AREA? Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:27 pm

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

ikymaligscott wrote:looking for a lawyer near pampanga for my VAWC case against my husband.  yung mura lang po ha

The Public Attorney's Office should be able to help you in that regard near the premises of the City Hall.

3ANY LAWYER IN PAMPANGA AREA? Empty Re: ANY LAWYER IN PAMPANGA AREA? Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:45 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

While I have no personal knowledge of how much the acceptance fees are, Angeles-Canlas Law Offices located near Rumpa AC have very fair rates as I have heard from those who are working there. Try also Pineda Law Offices located on the second floor of the building with the Entertainment Bar near Tribu. I believe they also have fair rates when accepting cases.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum