Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TENANT MERALCO ILLEGAL TAPPING

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TENANT MERALCO ILLEGAL TAPPING Empty TENANT MERALCO ILLEGAL TAPPING Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:45 pm

Maylani1969

Arresto Menor

Hi there,

My brother bought a house with knowing na ung dating tenant ay my Meralco illegal tapping. Last Feb 2016 Meralco team raid the house at nahuli ang tenant hanggang sa nangako na magbabayad ng halagang P175k pero without knowing ng owner na tumakas pala ang tenant at hindi na settle ang utang meralco. Ang tanong kopo responsible at my liabilities po ba ang brother ko na bumili ng bahay noong August 2016. Sa ngayon po ay tinanggal ng Meralco ang metro at gusto napo ng brother ko na mag apply ng bagong metro para magkailaw napo sya..worry po kami na baka di makapag apply kasi my naiwang utang ang dating tenant at my record ang address na ia apply. salamat po Maylani

2TENANT MERALCO ILLEGAL TAPPING Empty Re: TENANT MERALCO ILLEGAL TAPPING Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:10 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes, if nakita ng meralco na merong balance yung account sa address na yan, hindi nila kakabitan hanggang mabyaran yung account. pero check the service contract, i think the liability is capped at 2 or 3 months na bill

3TENANT MERALCO ILLEGAL TAPPING Empty TENANT USE JUMPER Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:33 pm

potchai15

potchai15
Arresto Menor

Hi would like to seek advice from you guys, who may have experience same situation as ours.
Nagpapaupa kasi kami ng apartment sa Taguig.
Back in 2010 yung naupa sa amin is nag jumper daw accdg sa Meralco they took the meter.
Unfortunately the tenant run away with unpaid bill, and we were in shocled to know when we visited the property since nakatira na kami sa Batangas.
My Father went to Meralco Alabang bringing along with him some Rental Agreement and a Brgy Certificate na sa Batangas na nga kami nakatira, the staff in Meralco just says okay na po mag apply na lan ulit kau.
Fast forward to 2017 we try to apply a new meter under the name of my Mother but it was put on hold coz un meter under the name of my brother (same surname cla ng mother ko) and same location daw po nun may case.
Now in order for us to have a meter, pinagbabayad po kami ng 1.2M then it become 50K… tas recently may inspector na nag offer for 50K ibabalik sa amin un meter..
We don’t want to have another headache in the future that’s why we simple rejected the idea of getting back the meter under my Brother’s name illegaly.
May iba pa po bang paraan to get an approval for a new meter?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum