Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Throwing Trash to Our Property

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Throwing Trash to Our Property Empty Throwing Trash to Our Property Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:06 pm

Tospiksing

Arresto Menor

Hi there!

I live in a small compound which has two houses. One house is ours and the other is our neighbors'. The primary visual cue that separates the two houses is a driveway in between (Although, the real division line isn't the driveway. We own land a few more meters away from our house; They may be claiming land that isn't theirs but is actually ours. This will be verified with a land surveyor soon). A rough sketch is shown below.
Throwing Trash to Our Property O8IB5FO
The problem: Every day, someone (let's call this person "Beta") sweeps and throws their leaves, trash, and even dog and stray cat feces towards our house. Moreover, this sweeping is usually done during the very early hours (around 6 AM), in the late afternoon (4:00 PM), or during the night (9:00 PM). You can imagine how loud the sweeping can be sometimes and how it can disturb the peace of our home. It is highly likely that Beta has a slight mental problem given that we cannot reason with her regarding this.
In order to gather evidence of this action, we installed a CCTV camera. The camera covers the following area:
Throwing Trash to Our Property Be7UFKb
Now, my question is:
1. Is using a CCTV camera to gather evidence of Beta's trash throwing acceptable given the situation (mainly trespassing and defacing our property)?
2. If your answer to #1 is yes, which authoritative figure should we go to present the evidence? If your answer is no, what legal actions can we take in order to stop Beta?
3. Just for information: what laws or rules is Beta potentially breaking?

Thank you so much!

Last edited by Tospiksing on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Smaller Pictures)

2Throwing Trash to Our Property Empty Re: Throwing Trash to Our Property Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Bring it up with the Barangay Captain.
The rest I don't know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum