Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Redundancy Pay

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Redundancy Pay Empty Redundancy Pay Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:53 am

johanne19

Arresto Menor

Hi Guys,

I need some details on what are the factors to be a candidate for redundancy pay?

I am working in s BPO company for 5 years. Our campaign/account will be closing this coming April because our client did not extend the contract anymore due to bankruptcy. After April, I/we will be floating for 1 month as per HR. The problem is, my pay is already max or meet the ceiling already. That means they need to look for a campaign for us that will suit our basic pay. Also, HR mentioned that they will remove our allowance which is only 1500 pesos. Is it legal to remove our allowance to fit on the specific campaign that has a lower "package pay" they call? What if i turned down all the offers they provided to me because it does not fit my pay and I don't like the job since it's a voice account will I still be able to get the redundancy pay?

Thanks in advance.

2Redundancy Pay Empty Re: Redundancy Pay Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:02 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

no if ikaw ang nag turn down then you won't get redundancy pay. for you to receive separation pay, the company must either terminate you or not be able to offer you any projects for 6 months.

3Redundancy Pay Empty Re: Redundancy Pay Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:22 pm

johanne19

Arresto Menor

Ganun po b! Eh pano po kung babaan nila ung sweldo ko pr lang mgkaron ako ng trabaho. Diba bawal po un. Syempre po pr skin ayoko nmn bumaba ung basic ko or ung sweldo ko. So kung gnun hnd prin po b ako applicable for redundancy pay?

4Redundancy Pay Empty Re: Redundancy Pay Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:32 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Ano ang tawag nyo sa allowance na binibigay sa inyo?

Meron kasing mga BPO na nakatali ang uri ng allowance sa account - so kung wala ka na sa account, wala na din ang allowance.

Parang tech skills allowance para sa xbox, mawawala pag napunta ka sa sales account. yung bagong account naman merong sariling mga uri ng allowance.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Redundancy Pay Empty Re: Redundancy Pay Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:30 pm

johanne19

Arresto Menor

It's a company allowance, it's not from the account. They offered me an account with the same basic pay but with no allowance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum