Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Idemanda si Globe

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Idemanda si Globe Empty Idemanda si Globe Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:24 pm

rda16

Arresto Menor

Hi, need help. Kumuha kasi ako ng linya sa globe ng may kasamang libreng smartphone. Pagdating ng bill may one time fee ako na 7500 cash out daw sa phone. Eh libre nga yung handset. So nag file ako ng complaint ni report ko. After a month, naputol bigla yung linya ksi di pa rin naaayos. Wala ring feedback, update galing sa kanila sa status nung complaint ko. Tumawag sko kanina, only to find out hindi daw naasikaso. So kailangan iupdate. Naputol yung paguusap kasi may umalis ako. Tumawag uli ako sabi naman ngayon disapprove daw yung request. No details kung bakit. So kailangan magfile uli ng report. And promised me na ireconnect yung line until ma resolve yung issue. Kaso hindi na reconnect up until now. Anong action ang puwedeng gawin?

2Idemanda si Globe Empty Re: Idemanda si Globe Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:12 am

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Did you sign a contract with Globe? If yes, what are the pertinent details of the contract? Did it include a "one-time" payment fee for said handset?

It is possible that the customer service representative that you talked with mistakenly said that the phone was free. You need to escalate your concerns when you call their customer care. The supervisor can review the call log histories between you and the representatives you talked to, if I am not mistaken.

Check your contract again and discern if there are details regarding service termination and the causes of such.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum