Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

stepfather kissed his step daughter

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty stepfather kissed his step daughter Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:06 pm

Janine245

Arresto Menor

Hi i need help. My sister asked me for advise. Her daughter told my sister that her stepfather kissed her in the lips and told my niece to keep quiet. The way my sister told me the story sounded like ayaw nya maniwala sa pamangkin ko. Its been bothering me for some time now. She thought my niece is just telling her stories to get rid of her stepfather. Kasi mas gusto nung bata sumama sa real dad nya. Pero yung real dad nya ay useless (tambay). So she thought my niece is just telling her stories. Ayaw ko maniwala sa sister ko kasi my niece is just 12, how could a 12yo make up stories like that. Shes too young, at least i thought. Parang in denial yung sister ko baka natatakot sya iwan sya nung guy kung totoo yun sumbong nun bata, yun ang naisip ko.

My sister got separated from her husband about a year ago, and shes been living with that new guy for sometime now. I told my sister na dito muna sa amin yung pamangkin ko para safe sya, cos we live in a different house. Pero ayaw nya, gusto nya obserbahan daw niya yung pamangkin ko at yung stepfather. To me it its like baitng my niece and im not liking it. I have a tendency to side on my niece and my  concern is for her security.

Do i have the right to confront her? or the guy? My sister told me not to tell anyone because shes scared and shes not sure of what to do yet. Am i involved now or do i have a legal duty to inform barangay. help please

Last edited by Janine245 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction)

2stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:35 pm

Janine245

Arresto Menor

arghh i never get a reply.. last year i asked for advise regarding a different issue, nobody responded. nalimutan ko na pati kung ano password ko dati na account.. i can still search my old posts and nothing. swertehan ata ito. nvm

3stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:19 pm

dfa

Arresto Menor

Yes, a 12 year old can definitely make-up stories like that. With the kind of media na easily available anywhere.

The best option would be to speak with the girl in a safe place. Do not scare her but let her know about the repercussions of her words. Explain it to her on a simple way na she would understand kung gaano kabigat ung sinusumbong niya.

hinde rin kasi dapat na iignore ang ganyang bagay. pero sa panhaon ngyon khait gradeschooler marunong ng mag sinugaling kaya dapat ipaliwang nio ng mabuti sa bata.

4stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:44 am

Janine245

Arresto Menor

dapat ba ako magsumbong sa barangay o kung knino man.. sabi ng sister ko dont tell anyone.. im not sure if my sister is on her right mind baka shes "putting on blinders" kasi natatakot sya iwan sya ng guy, o baka naman masyado ako nakikielam .i dont know

5stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:58 am

Janine245

Arresto Menor

thanks..maybe ill talk to my niece.

6stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:19 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Talk to your niece, yes. Just make her feel secure that she can be honest with you. Much as it is possible that it is not true, it is also possible that it is and she is in grave danger if it is.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

7stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Janine245

Arresto Menor

sabi na niece ko totoo daw. ayaw maniwala nung mom nya. Sad san ba dapat ito sa pulis? barangay? may basehan pa pagiging paranoid ko? omg

8stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:43 pm

dfa

Arresto Menor

IF the mother is willing then do everything within your power para ma ireport yan.

Pero pag nag decide ka para saknilang mag-ina w/o the consent of your sister. bka ung kapatid mo (ung nanay) ma i-implicate.

So kausapin mo na muna ang iyong kapatid. Because if you dont?
imagine what that would mean sa mata ng ibng tao.. ( what i mean is that nag sumbong pla ung bata sa knayang ina, pero hinde naniniwala dahil mas pinapniwalaan nia ang kanyang kinakasama - dahil sa statements mo nung una plang/ ako as an outsider[or ibang tao] un ung parang naipapahiwatig na mensahe)

Last edited by dfa on Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

9stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:30 pm

Janine245

Arresto Menor

kinausap ko na sya before, insist nya sakin oobserbahan daw nya muna.. wala na siguro ako magagawa bantayan ko na lang pamangkin ko. hindi naman maging accessory ako for agreeing with her? accessory or accomplice tama ba yun? wala talaga ako alam sa batas sorry

Last edited by Janine245 on Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

10stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:37 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

You will not be liable for anything, you are a concerned aunt. That is not a crime. If it is true, then you can accompany the child and have it reported at the nearest police station to file a sworn statement. Go to the Women's desk and they will assist you.

You have to be commended for your concern and for taking action. Please help your niece. She will be in great danger kung mas patatagalin pa yan.

-Atty. Katrina

11stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Wed Feb 08, 2017 10:39 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

DFA,

Please stop advising Janine245 based on what other people would think! Maraming napaphamak na kabataan dahil sa ganyang pag-iisip. IF you are a lawyer, shame on you. IF you are not, please STOP giving the wrong advice!

Atty. Katrina

12stepfather kissed his step daughter Empty Re: stepfather kissed his step daughter Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:32 pm

Janine245

Arresto Menor

Thanks atty, naisip ko din mas importante seguridad ng niece ko kesa sa sasabihin ng iba. now i feel better, empowered. ill follow your advice. thanks to this site and thanks atty katrina

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum