Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dacion en pago

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1dacion en pago Empty dacion en pago Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:16 pm

ginaalzona

Arresto Menor

Hi.

Would like to inquire how dacion en pago works. Say there's a property with contract to sell to a buyer which is mortgaged with a lending firm. The company who mortgaged the property to the lending firm can no longer pay its loan. With the suggestion of the lending company, the company agreed to do a dacion en pago with the property mortgaged with the lending company.

What happens now to the claim of the buyer to that property? The CTS still holds and the buyer is continuously paying to the company who mortgaged the property he bought, which unknown to him is already in the process of dacion.

Who is now responsible to deliver the said property to the buyer?

Hope you can enlighten me on the effects of dacion en pago. Many thanks and kind regards.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum