Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIR Form 2316

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BIR Form 2316 Empty BIR Form 2316 Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:58 pm

Aubrey123

Arresto Menor

Hi good day! I would like to seek for your assistance with regards po sa previous employer ko na di binibigay yun nirerequest kong kopya ng ITR form ko. I was no longer connected with the company since March 2016. After a week of my resignation I phoned HR department to asked for a copy my 2316 and I was told that wait ko na daw matapos yun April kasi for filing pa. I told them kahit yun sa previous year na lang kung di pa available yun latest. Di daw nila mabibigay kasi wala daw sa kanila yun records and at the same time hindi pa daw ako cleared. I went to the company to undergo for exit clearance process. I already got my ladt pay but di pa din nila binibigay yun 2316 ko na supposedly dapat kasabay nun last pay ko di po ba? Everytime na magpafollow up ako andaming alibi ng HR Supervisor and dinededma lang nila yun request ko kaya last Dec 17 I decided to sent an email to the company's CEO to seek assistance but unfortunately until now I didnt receive response from any of them. Duda ko po tuloy wala sila mabibigay na 2316 kasi wala po ako matandaan na may pinirmahan akong Tax Form within 3years of service. Posible po ba yun? I hope matulungan nyo po ako. Thanks in advance .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum