Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employer / Agency

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Employer / Agency Empty Employer / Agency Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:30 pm

Ivrek23

Arresto Menor

Good day to everyone in the forum.

Question lng po. My family owns a small hauling business. We got the services of a security agency to provide us with a security guard. Yung guard po was assigned to us from sep to november 10 2016. The agency replaced the guard november 11 and according to the summon we received he was terminated by the security agency on nov 16 2016.

We then received a summon from nlrc stating that the said security guard was asking for his 'money claims' because he claims it was an illegal termination. Yung nakalagay sa summon is we are 'solidarily liable' together with the agency.

Tanong ko lng is this true? Are we liable kahit we pay the agency the right amount? And what are our remedies? Thank you po in advance.

2Employer / Agency Empty Re: Employer / Agency Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:39 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Punta lang kayo. Dalhin nyo ang mga katibayan nyo na bayad nyo ang lahat ng dapat sa agency.

Bakit nga ba napalitan ang guard nung Nov 11?

http://www.councilviews.com

3Employer / Agency Empty Re: Employer / Agency Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Ivrek23

Arresto Menor

Di po namin alam. Pinasubmit kasi kami ng position letter. Kng kukuha kami ng abogado medyo magastos na. Tinanong namin yung agency hayaan raw magsampa ng kaso yung guard. Yung hinihingi ng guard 14k for his 'money claims'. Yung sa amin lang it should have been between the guard and the agency. Are we really solidarily liable? Kung ayaw magbayad ng agency, dapat ba kami magbabayad sa kanya or can we go after the agency if that happens?

4Employer / Agency Empty Re: Employer / Agency Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

basahin ang kontrata ninyo at ng security agency para makasiguro.

parang ganun din sa mga umuutang - yung guarantor o co-maker ang hinahabol pag hindi nakabayad ang principal.

http://www.councilviews.com

5Employer / Agency Empty Re: Employer / Agency Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:58 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

you will only be required to pay if hindi makabayad yung agency. sa halagang 14k i see the chances of that happening as very remote

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum