Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Company that has been operating for almost 6 years without business permit, BIR & etc.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kaye888

Arresto Menor

Good Evening Everyone,

Just want to ask my case, kung tama po bang sa DOLE ako pupunta, online bookkeeping services po ang company namin catering clients sa US, Australia & Canada.

I was terminated without a valid cause, no holiday pay, no 13th month pay at hinold pa ang last kung pay kung hindi raw ako magturnover ng gawa?

Ano po ba dapat kung gawin?

Thanks to all!

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yung pag hold ng final pay until mag turnover ka is tama.

you may file a complaint sa nlrc if you were terminated without cause.

yung mga BiR, mayors permit etc is not something you can complain about kasi hindi ka concerned dito but you may "inform" the respective agency about it, just don't expect to benefit from it

Kaye888

Arresto Menor

I see..Thank you Lukekyle, pero will the company liable for it? like kung ireport ko sa BIR, SEC etc?

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

if pansinin ka ng BIR, SEC etc, yes they will suffer fines, penalties and even jail time if it can be proven.
You have to be very specific though. sa BIR you have to show authenticated copies of receipts, bank accounts, contracts etc. u also need to submit affidavits. if sabi sabi mo lang di ka papansin papagalitan ka pa. SEC lalo na dont even bother. sa city hall business permits pwede mo rin try but unless tindahan or some place very visible usually walang mangyayari

Kaye888

Arresto Menor

What if I had paper documents of Income since the business started? the business is similar to bpo companies all services has such invoices.

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

I would suggest you try it. Nothing to lose ka naman except for time

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum