Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Overpayed by Company

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Overpayed by  Company Empty Overpayed by Company Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:53 pm

montoy

Arresto Menor

Good Day

I would like to ask for your legal advise about the issues we're having , Scenario is this. Every month we have SIL credits(hours that can be use for Days/hours when we are absent or late on our payroll) is having issues with the system they used and we got more SIL credits that we should have and they only found out recently, resulting us overusing it. Example every payroll we only have 80 hours but because of SIL credits will be adding 20 more hours . will be payed for 100 hours on payday, Been going on months with this same scenario, now since they found out that it was a discrepancy with the system they used they are now requiring us to pay the overpayment they made and requiring to sing an agreement for salary deduction. I would like to know what are the possible legal action can we do or is it really legal for the company to deduct our salary.

Last edited by montoy on Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Should not have the company name on the post)

2Overpayed by  Company Empty Re: Overpayed by Company Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:23 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

only thing you can do is pay it. it is legal to deduct from your salary

3Overpayed by  Company Empty Re: Overpayed by Company Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:42 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

montoy wrote:Good Day

I would like to ask for your legal advise about the issues we're having at Convergys, Scenario is this. Every month we have SIL credits(hours that can be use for Days/hours when we are absent or late on our payroll) convergys is having issues with the system they used and we got more SIL credits that we should have and they only found out recently, resulting us overusing it. Example every payroll we only have 80 hours but because of SIL credits will be adding 20 more hours . will be payed for 100 hours on payday, Been going on months with this same scenario, now since they found out that it was a discrepancy with the system they used they are now requiring us to pay the overpayment they made and requiring to sing an agreement for salary deduction. I would like to know what are the possible legal action can we do or is it really legal for the company to deduct our salary.

Are you kidding? Legal actions against the company? If you are the employer and you made the overpayment, do you think its fair? Do you think its just?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum