Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHANGE OF RDO UNABLE TO UPDATE BIR/TAXES WITHHOLD

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

samkevin

Arresto Menor

Greetings!

I started my work in Makati last April, 2016 and was not able to update BIR being unaware of such policy, also the company did not ask me to do it or maybe forgot about it. Just knew that it is needed few days ago. Before this, I worked in province with minimum wage so basically, I'm tax exempted.

Since April 2016 until now, I have tax deductions (withholding taxes) and the company also remitted it to BIR.

Ano pong dapat kong gawin?. Posible pa po bang ma.credit sa name ko ang taxes na yon?. Can I also use it when filing my Annual ITR?

Thank you for your response!

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

nag file ka na ba ng itr before? if yes san rdo ka nag file? at the end of the year, your employer will issue to you certificate of tax withheld. you will use that amount in filing your itr. this is assuming you have worked for another employer during jan to march of 2016

samkevin

Arresto Menor

since tax exempted po ako simula ng nagtrabaho ako, hindi pa ako nakapagfile ng itr pero registered po ako sa isang rdo sa province. ano pong mangyayari since hindi ako registered ngayon sa bagong rdo kung saan nireremit ng employer ko yung winiwithhold nyang tax sakin? yung certificate of tax withheld po ba ay enough na para magamit ko yung taxes withheld sa pagfile ko ng itr this year? yes, i've worked sa ibang employer during jan. to march..

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

pa transfer ka sa new place of residence mo. it doesnt matter where your employer is registered basta binigyan ka ng certificate peede mo yun gamitin. you need to file itr this year kasi multiple employers ka. next year if isa lang employer mo they will do it for you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum