Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFFIDAVIT OF DESISTANCE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFFIDAVIT OF DESISTANCE Empty AFFIDAVIT OF DESISTANCE Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:46 pm

SHECAGO062192@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi Experts! Just would like to ask po regarding my brother's case-FRUSTRATED MURDER. 3 accused are involved et.al and one of them is my brother. Out of 3 of them, 1 is still at large, my brother is voluntarily surrendered. The private complainant for this case signed already an affidavit of desistance for my brother's name, but not included the others, esp. yung 1sang akusado na siya talagang nagstabbed sa biktima (private complainant)In exchanged of a payment amounting to 50k. Naka pagbayad na po kami,n ow, the prosecutor objected the Affidavit of Desistance for the case is against all "et.al" daw po, and Judge so order the Affidavit also of the others. Mababawi pa po ba namin yung 50k na binayad namin? Kasi po pwede naman kaming lumaban sa kaso kasi hindi talaga ang kapatid ko ang nag stabbed sa biktima and wala pong planong naganap duon sa nangyari sa kanya. And fyi po hindi talaga makikipag settle ang private compalinant kapag walang bayad and yung isang accused po hindi rin sila papayag magbayad kasi wala po silang pangbayad and they believed po na mukahang sobra2x naman din yung bayad namin para sa expenses na nagasto nila sa pagpagamot.

2AFFIDAVIT OF DESISTANCE Empty Re: AFFIDAVIT OF DESISTANCE Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 pm

ViNZsters

Arresto Menor

the crime your brother allegedly committed is a public crime thus it cannot be stopped through an execution of an affidavit of desistance. So it was natural that the prosecutor to object the affidavit.

How can you take back the payment? You can file an action for collection of sum of money to the court.

3AFFIDAVIT OF DESISTANCE Empty Re: AFFIDAVIT OF DESISTANCE Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:16 pm

SHECAGO062192@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Hi Experts!

Follow up question po...

The private complainant is no longer attending trials at the court. Is it possible po na madi-dismissed kaagad ang kaso?
We file kasi Surety Bond for my brother's temporary out, and we after for his case's immediate dismissal, for we have no longer money to pay for his Surety Bond Renewal. Ano po ba mas madaling gawin Sir? Continue begging to have the Private Complainant to sign on the affidavit of Desistance? Yet, just like what you said it is still a public crime. Or just wait, anyway, private complainant is not anymore attending or interested?

Second,Kailan po ba nangyayari ang preliminary investigation? We didn't received any subpoena po. Kasi kung alam lang po namin na nagtuloy sila ng demanda magka-counter affidavit po kami sa nangyari. Meron pa ba kaming pag-asa Sir na i-explain ng kapatid ko yung totong nangyari? Yung sa side niya?  Kasi based on their Affidavit of Complaint they are conspiring daw po yet wala po conspiracy na naganap kasi umawat lang yung kapatid ko and meron po kaming mga kapitbahay na magti-tesmony. And wala pong will na patayin yung biktima. Malakas po ba ang laban namin Sir?

Thanks po! More power to you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum