Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

life and death insurance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1life and death insurance Empty life and death insurance Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:31 am

tentay01

Arresto Menor

good day!

i am employed in a cooperative manpower agency just want to ask if life and death insurance is mandatory to all employees and if it is us who will pay for it.

thanks

2life and death insurance Empty Re: life and death insurance Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:49 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Your agency is the best entity to answer your question and not anyone else. ASK your agency.

3life and death insurance Empty Re: life and death insurance Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:24 pm

tentay01

Arresto Menor

they said that it is mandatory to all cooperative agency. but what i want to clarify is that do we have pay for it? because on my previous job insurance is a benefit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum