Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

question please.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1question please.  Empty question please. Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:29 pm

dred26

Arresto Menor

My question is this: My uncle (the brother of my mother) decided to use my name in his business. It is because I am a natural born Filipino and he is not. I am still a college student by the way, medyo nadelay sa graduation.
Anyways, pumayag ako because yung nga sya taga bigay ng allowance ko which is 4k a month. Ang nasa isipan ko, he is using my name for the business permit and all, but little did I know, I was signed there as the owner of the business establishment and several more. (kasi everytime I asked about what I am signing, nagagalit sya and out of respect for my uncle di na ako umaangal)
I told my mom and she confronted him. Inaayos naman daw nya lahat binabayaran mga taxes and all. and he added that this would be good for me, because I already have a business in hand and I may use this in the future if I will pursue in business.
Here's the thing: I talked with one of his secretaries, who then told me that my uncle didn't want to pay my SSS, due to its huge amount, because I was the "owner" of the establishment and I owe a lot in the SSS.
I just want to know what can I do right now. Kasi it's really stressing me out..
Dapat ko na ba itake ng legal action? kasi when I talked to him ako napapgalitan kasi wala na raw ako respeto :/

2question please.  Empty Re: question please. Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:10 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

I assume na you are of legal age na. ALam mo ang tama at mali. Kung ipagpapatuloy mo ito ay baka ikaw pa mademanda. I suggest you ask your uncle to remit SSS payments or you report the same to SSS. Your choice.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum