Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

failure to pay tuition

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1failure to pay tuition Empty failure to pay tuition Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:16 pm

unigirl2016

Arresto Menor

Good day po. I am a student of a university po. Last term po I enrolled po 1subj po then something happen and ung pang bayad ko po sana ng tuition ay hindi ko po nabayad pero po na-assess na po ng accounting office. So nung tinignan ko po ung profile ko po, I am enrolled po. So habang po wala pa po akong pang palit po dun sa tuition ko, pinasukan ko po ung subj ko po. Then ngayon po, tapos na po ung term and may grade na po ako and all. Hindi po maencode po ung grade ko po kasi wala daw po ako sa list. And ngayon po may pampalit na po ako sa tuition ko. I havent talk to our accounting office po but it will very helpful kung ano po ang maadvice nyo po sakin, besides po na kausapin ko sila. Ano pa po ang pwede kong gawin. This is my last subj for my whole stay sa school. Graduating po kasi ako. Thank you po.

2failure to pay tuition Empty Re: failure to pay tuition Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:56 pm

udmlaw

Reclusion Temporal

If you have the money then bayad na po. The only problem is will they allow late payment kasi kung wala kang bayad noong una then you should not have been allowed to continue and you should have told this upfront.

Well dasal na lang na hindi ka pahirapan at maging maawain yung accounting kasi technically even with the grade e hindi ka enrolled talaga as a student. Maybe nakalista ka as a student pero alam mo naman na hndi ka dapat magprceed without fully paying your tuition. Bad faith po iyon. Pro ask ninyo na lang.

Last edited by udmlaw on Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

3failure to pay tuition Empty Re: failure to pay tuition Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:54 am

attyLLL

imo, you were validly enrolled, so just pay and they should accept it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum