Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Revocation of prc license

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Revocation of prc license Empty Revocation of prc license Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Arkilin

Arresto Menor

Today at 2:41 pm
by Arkilin
Hi sir/maam, i just want to seek for legal advice regarding the above mentioned topic. I am a practicing architect in the philippines and i got my prc license last 2013. Ive been working with my previous company for5 years.
I previously got terminates with my last company due to violation of code of conduct. Specifically, i was caught sending company files from my company email to my personal email. I admitted that i did that for purpose, the company decided to check my emails and delete all the files that ive sent on email and on my personal computer. After that the company agreed to terminate me as their resolution. However, they havent told me that they will be filing a case against me to totally revoke my prc license and they wish to make it a lifetime revocation of my license. I have no idea that the conpany will do that to me because i thought our agreement to delete all the files and for them to check my personal computer is enough they even gave me the quit claim and issued me certifiate of employment. However, theres a section on the ra 9266(architecture code) which states this:

SECTION 24. Re-issuance or Replacement of Revoked or Lost Certificates of Registration Professional Identification Card or Special and Temporary Permit. - The Board may, after the expiration of two (2) years from the date of revocation of a Certificate of Registration, Professional Identification Card or special/temporary permit, and upon application and for reasons deemed proper and sufficient, reinstate the validity of a revoked Certificate of Registration and in so doing may, in its discretion, exempt the applicant from taking another examination.

What will be the best thing to do for now? Is there a way i can still restore my license, or can ny license be suspended only not revoked? Thank you.

2Revocation of prc license Empty Re: Revocation of prc license Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:52 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Best you get in touch with PRC directly to inquire.

http://www.councilviews.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum