Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to be an honor student in law school

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to be an honor student in law school Empty How to be an honor student in law school Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:32 am

rr_san beda

Arresto Menor

Hi I'm already in my second semester in law school and I would have to say I'm already adjusted and i'm doing well enough to survive. However, coming in to law school I have set goals for my self like being an honor student like I was in college but law school's a different story. I was just wondering what makes an honor student in law school. I mean we all work hard but what is it that separates the honor students and potential bar top notchers from the rest of the pack?

attyLLL

my thinking is that part of it is skill and intelligence already developed prior to entering law school. the rest is hard work and correct methods of study. i came from a class which produced 3 bar topnotchers. all 3 of them studied for at at least 6-8 hours a day, every day, sometimes longer.

of course many of us came close to that standard also, but still didn't come close to performing academically at their level. i was focused on survival. good luck with your goals.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

uber2002

uber2002
Arresto Menor

As I observed, when it comes to the bar every examinee is equal. May he be an honor student or just a regular law student.

But if it's just in law school, what separates the honor student and the regular student is hard work. I observed a lot of brilliant minds fail some law subjects just because they don't read that much and only rely on raw brilliance to get by.

As I observed as well, don't go to law school half-hearted, otherwise, it'd be very very hard.

Full time students also have an edge when it comes to finding time to read which is why (at least in our law school), all our honor students are full time students.

But really, do not get too engrossed trying to be an honor student in law school.

http://uberdigests.info

4How to be an honor student in law school Empty Nothing is there to seperate you.. Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:41 pm

josh01

Arresto Menor

Hello friend
There is nothing to differentiate you from an Honor student but their degree. Important is this that where you reach after completion of your degree. you may lead a honor student if you have confidence with you. so friend there is nothing to worry about it.

Regards
Accidents Lawyer

http://www.accidentlawyercoloradosprings.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum