Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Empty NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:13 pm

snailbite

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon po, I wanted to ask you advise kung ano po dapat ko gawin.
I worked for a Bancassurance Company for 2 years,regular ako with benefits. I resigned last May18. I tendered 30 days noticed nut was told na better mag immediate so I did. They accepted and nag process na ako for clearance. I submitted all my accountabilities.
I was given a job offer by a Bank,partner ng Bancassurance ko dati. All was well until nalaman ng prev employer ko now they are not releasing my clearance. They sent me an email indicating na I was TERMINATED date July 7 but will dismiss kasi I resigned prior it pro I need to sign and acknowldge it. But I was not terminated,resigned na ako pro yun yung nka lagay sa email. Feel ko kasi they are doing this pra the Bank will not hire me.
Please help.

2NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Empty Re: NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:16 pm

snailbite

Arresto Menor

Also po pala sabi kasi nila they had an agreemnt with the Bank na hindi pde mag crossover ang mga employees pro wala po sa contract nami or any other document na may ganun usapan.
I applied sa Bank January pa and they accepted it and all. I even mentioned yung ganun usap-usapan about the agreement but nav push thru nmn yung application ko.

3NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Empty Re: NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:34 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

the agreement was between the bank and bancassurance. wala kang liability sa part na yun

4NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Empty Re: NON ISSUANCE OF CLEARANCE Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:42 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Subukan mo ulit hingin yung clearance mo. Be sure to read carefully what you will be signing, if anything, do not sign a termination paper. Magiging evidence mo yang email laban kung sakali. Oras na hindi ibinigay sayo ang clearance mo ng walang sapat na rason ay may karapatang kang magreklamo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum