Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

EXTRAORDINARY DELAY

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EXTRAORDINARY DELAY Empty EXTRAORDINARY DELAY Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:15 pm

mbbatallones

Arresto Menor

Last Feb 2016, I and my contractor have agreed on the specific works to be done on my newly acquired condo unit for a specific sum. Most of the works stated on the proposal have been completed, except for some items i.e shower enclosure etc. The problem arisen when his supposedly 3rd party contractor for the shower enclosure did not fulfill his obligation. I, as the unit owner, has suffered due to this. It had been several weeks already since he committed to me verbally to complete the project despite what happened, however, until now I have yet to hear a word from him and the last time I sent him a message he has not answered any of my messages. I humbly ask for some legal advice on these questions:
1. Is the proposal valid and can be considered as a contract between us? (It's a signed document by us)
2. Can I compel him to complete the project thru any legal means?
3. What other legal remedies is available at my disposal?
Thank you very much!

2EXTRAORDINARY DELAY Empty Re: EXTRAORDINARY DELAY Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:31 pm

attyLLL

if you are not yet fully paid, then it may be better to just get another contractor.

there is a contract between you because there is an agreement to provide a service. The document is proof of it.

if you want to compel him to do it, send a demand letter, then later you will have to go to court to demand that he fulfills his obligation

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum