Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help with this situation.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help with this situation. Empty Need help with this situation. Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:56 pm

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

Hello.

Last May nag serve aku nang 30 days for my resignation. This is what me and the employer agreed upon na mag render nang 30 days . Pagmumukain na lang daw niya nag train aku nang kapalitan para hindi aku makasuhan nang breach of contract dahil requirement daw maghanap at mag train nang kapalit for 30 days kapag gusto mag resign before end of contract. Nag shake hands pa nga e, pero walang written agreement. Rinelease nila ang last sahod ku pero ayaw aku bayaran for the 30 days na tinender ku for resignation kase pinagmuka lang daw nila na nag serve aku nang 30 days para walang breach of contract. They are threatening to file breach of contract pag pinagpilitan ku pa kunin ang sahod nang 30 days resignation ku kahit tapos na ang lahat lahat. What can i do?

2Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:08 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes they can file breach of contract talaga but it will be up to the appreciation of the authorities if pagbabayarin ka and how much, although syempre naka reference whatever is written in the contract.
Yung sa salary mo for the 30 days you can file a complaint sa nlrc if ayaw nila ibigay.

So if you decide to file a complaint you get your 30 day salary = almost sure (unless they prove na absent ka or meron silang ibang reason) . They file a breach of contract case against you 50/50 yan. So you need to decide if you want to take your chances against their case.

Nakasulat ba kung magkano ang damages if ever?

3Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

It was not stated in the contract but i greatly fear that they will manipulate it because they never gave me a copy. According to some employees this happened with someone before, there was no amount written for damages but when they appeared in court the contract said she had to pay 50k in damages. They accepted my resignation letter and said they would pay me for the last 30 days to protect me from breach of contract pero nag iba nanaman ang sinasabi nila ngayon. They said they would not pay me anything for my last 30 days of work. This is miserable on my part because i get paid 330 pesos for working 11 and a half hours daily at ni piso walang hulog sa SSS. BIR wala rin. No hazard pay no nothing. i applied there because i was desperate , i did not know it was hell.

4Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:03 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

the problem is if you dont have any proof in writing medyo tagilid ka sa part na yun.

for next time wag pumirma pag desparate unless sure ka you can tiis forever. but as they say walang forever

5Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:17 pm

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

i never signed the contract, they never gave me a copy either..

6Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:23 pm

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

already went to PAo as well as NLRC... i was told that if indeed there was a breach they should not have accepted the resignation in the first place. There was no due process on the part of the company... No demand for written explanation , no notice for AWOL and the fact that they let me render 30 days means there was no job abandonment acfording to PAo and NLRC office... nag refer na rin sila sa Legal services nang Sss.....

7Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:24 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

how can there be a breach of contract if you didn't sign one?

8Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:43 pm

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

Exactly the point of pAO ....No such breach occured, told you it was hell.... What a relief , going to paO was a greeeeat decision ...thank you for the advice.

9Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:44 pm

Kuyaez

Arresto Menor

if in case my signature appears in the contract which i did not sign paO said i can sue them for forgery.

10Need help with this situation. Empty Re: Need help with this situation. Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:58 pm

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

yes if they forged it, there will be grave consequences

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum