Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fake Receipt for Child (Illegitimate) Support be Grounds for Estafa?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

Given that nagsusupport si Father sa Anak (illegitimate) pero wala namang kasulatan na nagsasabing sya yung ama, pwede ba nito kasuhan yung babae (nanay nung illegitimate child) ng estafa given ang mga sumusunod.

1. Hindi pinapadala yung proof na yung binigay nung ama eh para sa bata (Panay ang palusot ni babae kung bakit ayaw nya ipadala yung resibo).

2. Nagpadala ng resibo pero xeroxed copy ito na altered yung pangalan nung receipient pati yung petsa kung kelan ito nagastos (IMO, pasok din ito sa Falsification of Documents).

Sana po may makatulong.

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

Up.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

Up.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

attyLLL

use of fake receipts can be construed as estafa or falsification of private document depending on the circumstances.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

MisterD

Arresto Mayor

attyLLL wrote:use of fake receipts can be construed as estafa or falsification of private document depending on the circumstances.
Thanks for your response Atty. Highle appreciated it. Given that the falsified document (receipt) the name of the patient and total cost was tampered (pinatungan to make it appear that yung patient would be the illegitimate child and the total cost was tampered to make it that they spent a lot), I'm sure that would be more than enough evidence for estafa right? The falsified document has been printed as well as the email where the document has been sent as well for evidence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum