Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

END OF CONTRACT CASE. HELP!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1END OF CONTRACT CASE. HELP! Empty END OF CONTRACT CASE. HELP! Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:58 pm

TeacherSette

Arresto Menor

Hi, may concern lang po ako. I am a teacher and I signed a 2-year contract which was denoted as JUNE 2015-MARCH 2016 and JUNE 2016-MARCH 2017 and may note na nakalagay na iba pa yung contract for summer class. Fortunately, yung school year namin minove by August 15, and probably will end at Lst week of june pa. My contract will end at March 2017, pwede ba akong umalis kapag natapos na contract ko? If yes, may mga possible complaints or case ba siyang (directress) pwedeng isampa sa akin just in case mabibitin ko yung school year? At pwede ba ako magcomplain in case ibitin niya yung pagbigay sa aking ng coe?

I badly need your advise. I dont want to stay any longer in this school. My concern was the probable complains/case na pwede niyang ibato sa akin just in case mabitin ang school year ng mga bata sa akin. But I am more than willing to render all the files they needed as soon as I leave the school. Thanks po!

2END OF CONTRACT CASE. HELP! Empty Re: END OF CONTRACT CASE. HELP! Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:55 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Talk to your superior first to remedy the matter. Think of the educational fate of the children.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum