Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need help in filing an annulment

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Need help in filing an annulment Empty Need help in filing an annulment Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:43 am

Ana777

Arresto Menor

Hi!  I need an advice regarding annulment filing. I have no communication with my husband for more than a year now. Ten months ago her other woman sent me a private message through my FB account, she told me that they already have a child and they are living together.  My husband is not giving any support financially, emotionally, physically with me and my 3 kids.  He abandoned us for 10 years now without any support.  Please help how can I file an annulment and who I can ask help to handle my case in a very affordable charges for services and fees?  Thanks so much in advance.

Kind regards,
Ana

2Need help in filing an annulment Empty Re: Need help in filing an annulment Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:19 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Mind you, afaik annulment is not cheap if that is what you are seeking for and requires valid ground for it to succeed.

You may visit and ask further assistance to PAO office nearest to your location.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum