Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Empty CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Tue May 31, 2016 2:51 pm

ram_1121@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

My company i'm working right now doesn't want to issue a certificate of employment to me for the purpose of my loan? Is there a law that prohibits the issuance of the COE? Or is there a legal violation committed by them? Thanks in advance

2CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Tue May 31, 2016 3:11 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What is their reason for not issuing a COE?

http://www.councilviews.com

3CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Tue May 31, 2016 3:21 pm

ram_1121@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor

Our HR reply is they issue COE for travel and government use only.

4CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Empty Re: CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT Tue May 31, 2016 11:22 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

ram_1121@yahoo.com wrote:Our HR reply is they issue COE for travel and government use only.

Tell your HR that they are being unreasonable.

Many establishments, for whatever reason, demand or require COEs from employees. Your HR cannot deny, if reasonable, a request of a copy of such.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum