Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

where to find help

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1where to find help Empty where to find help Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:05 am

geng2

Arresto Menor

my husband left me for another woman last oct. i was left with 3 children all of them are still minors... i know he is just here in the phils. i want to file a case but doesnt know where to go...any advice please...

2where to find help Empty Re: where to find help Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:09 am

lukekyle

Reclusion Perpetua

unfortunately most cases will be thrown out if you dont have an exact address for the respondent

3where to find help Empty Re: where to find help Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:13 pm

Cassiopeia19

Arresto Menor

good day! I have a question. A friend of mine just went back here in the philippines. She got trouble in singapore by some money lender. She do not intend to evade paying them but unfortunately, she was advise to ens contract by her employer right away, and was advise to go home the following day, given her no time to settle with her debts. Now she's back in the philippines. she wanna know if she intends to go to US or Canada for work . will any legal action if there is, can still go against her even if she is now back to Philippines? Also, will she be ban for travel in US AND CANADA? Lastly, can she be hit in NBI? Thank you

4where to find help Empty Re: where to find help Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:30 pm

geng2

Arresto Menor

is there anything I can do to make him come out.. even his relatives are keeping his whereabouts...

5where to find help Empty Re: where to find help Thu May 05, 2016 2:41 pm

geng2

Arresto Menor

to anyone please...I just recently learned the agency where he is employed what can I do now...can someone tell me what should I do....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum