Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Got 3 Months Contract then Before my Contract end they want to end of Contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MarkAnthonyNavarro

Arresto Menor

I Got 3 Months Contract from my Company but then Before my 3Monts Contract end they want to end of Contract..

I hope my thinking is same way as you..
Means that if they want to End my Contract. before my Real Contract i sign with them. it Means they will pay the remaining days until my contract end is that right??

Just wanted to know if i have a right to say this with the President of the Company or H.R. or whatever! knows it

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

You are a project (or fixed period) employee?

What does the contract say about terminating it early?

Generally they are not required to pay the remaining days unless it is clearly stated in the papers.

http://www.councilviews.com

MarkAnthonyNavarro

Arresto Menor

My Contract it's just 3 months.. there's no written there saying that fixed or project. Its Just a Contract 3 Months and it will be end May 22, 2016 this Year and coming next Month..

The h.r. officer told me about. I am slow doing the Job. after that i talked with my Operation Manager and she said i do a mistake but a month it's lessen because i am new and still learning the Operation in my Job. also she said good for you u learn from the mistake i did and lessen it everyday. but also she said the decision will be with President not me. If the president wanted you to extend or end your contract or watever it is. what will i do sir? thanks

MarkAnthonyNavarro

Arresto Menor

It's also not clearly in the message that they will pay the remaining days. It's just a Contract usually a contract of a person Rules and Regulations. the time will you go to work etc.

If ever they End my Contract before my a True Contract i sign with them. will they pay the remaining days?

Thank you in Advance i appreciate your answer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum