Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

grievance and retaliation

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1grievance and retaliation Empty grievance and retaliation Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:07 pm

majain

Arresto Menor

Hi. I don’t know how to make this short, sorry.
I filed a complaint against my Supervisor and Operations Manager for unfair treatment, discrimination and harassment that has caused anxiety, distress, embarrassment, humiliation and made a serious impediment to both my mobility and concentration at work. I submitted the letter to Service Delivery Leader and furnished a copy to the Site Director. Before submitting the letter, I already filed the complaint to the company’s Ethics and Compliance website that serves exclusively for this purpose and was acknowledged by the case # provided. The people involved was given a copy of the letters and that was “part of the investigation” so they say. It has been more than a week and still haven’t heard of any feedback. What’s worse, I am now on a PREVENTIVE SUSPENSION for a violation I was not informed prior to meeting with the HR manager. Isn’t this an obvious case of retaliation?
I filed my complaint to HR the previous day without my supervisor’s knowledge and had them put it on hold just because I had a serious talk with my sup and was taken by her apologies and sweet talk just to be surprised with this outcome. I am scheduled to an admin hearing on Monday with a notice to explain for my violation. I don’t know what to think of the situation now, if there has been a conspiracy within the management.
HELP?

2grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:02 am

mishael032409

Arresto Mayor

Hi, what is your issue / violation?

3grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:00 am

majain

Arresto Menor

Security Policy, Trust and Confidence

4grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:19 am

majain

Arresto Menor

It was explained on the notice of preventive suspension that I PROACTIVELY OFFERED A SERVICE to the customer (service which we are not allowed to do though I couldnt find the prohibition in our handbook and any company policy) but thats not true. It is in the recording that I declined telling the customer that we are not allowed to do it although I eventually gave in. the violations if reviewed on the companys policy is insufficient and doesnt necessarily pertains or involved the customer that is to say if Id be literal about it. This was raised right after filing the complaint.

5grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:05 pm

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Face the admin hearing and present your view.

This appears like a global organization. From a management point of view, there are protocols accessible to associates to present your case but following an escalation process. Apparently, you breached that putting the management in a bad light. The mother company apparently is seeking for an explanation from your organization and your organization will have to defend itself.

Based on experience of similar set ups, your organization is professional enough to respect the labor laws.

This is just an interpretation based on the info and the exchanges.

Last edited by centro on Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

6grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:10 pm

majain

Arresto Menor

My point is they havent even looked into my complaint then this?

7grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:09 pm

majain

Arresto Menor

Thanx centro. Let me make this clear. I have nothing against the violation theyre throwing at me and yes im guilty as charge although the accusations were exagerated where i would definitely ask for proof on the admin hearing day.
The other thing which is where i needed help with is that exactly 10 days prior to this event, i submitted a grievance letter where i was told it would be investigated. I dont know what happened to the investigation. All fell on deaf ears. Worse is i am the one now on a hot seat. This is where i need help. As far as i know, what they are doing is obviously a case of retaliation. Isnt it?

8grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:22 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

majain wrote:Thanx centro. Let me make this clear. I have nothing against the violation theyre throwing at me and yes im guilty as charge although the accusations were exagerated where i would definitely ask for proof on the admin hearing day.
The other thing which is where i needed help with is that exactly 10 days prior to this event, i submitted a grievance letter where i was told it would be investigated. I dont know what happened to the investigation. All fell on deaf ears. Worse is i am the one now on a hot seat. This is where i need help. As far as i know, what they are doing is obviously a case of retaliation. Isnt it?

If you're claiming retaliation, prove it then. Prove it by presenting evidence/s. Even us, we cannot answer your question as this is only your allegation.

Of course, the first impression may point to a possible 'retaliation' but without any evidence to prove such, your allegation remains an allegation.

9grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:53 pm

majain

Arresto Menor

Thank you. I was actually asking for help and not to challenge me with evidence to prove the allegation. As far as i know retaliation is a case where proof of evidence are the recorded dates from filing of the complaint to the circumstaces where there was an obvious turn of events. Evidence is unnecessary since this is circumstantial and to be proven by the documents already on file. This is just my common sense point of view though. Anyway, i appreciate the time and effort to reply even if there is an air of annoyance and sarcasm. I guess im at the wrong site.

10grievance and retaliation Empty Re: grievance and retaliation Wed May 11, 2016 3:28 am

GerdZ

Arresto Menor

that is just normal in a BPO during the admin hearing what they will just hear is just the side of the management not the side of the agent what you need to do first is gather evidences if you want to go up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum